[Framers] Suddenly not working FM functionality? - also, a shout-out to Tech Support for being so responsive!!!!

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Sat Apr 29 12:35:25 PDT 2017

Yes, it is. And I let them know that I sincerely appreciated the understanding and the effort. I have some clients still on 10 and 12, so I need to be able to share files easily w/ them. Just upgrading across the board is not an option.

Now, if I could just figure out how to send them a big batch of my homemade chocolate chip cookies when this is said and done!

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
www.spectrumwritingllc.com