[Framers] Save as PDF

Dennis Brunnenmeyer dennis.brunnenmeyer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:10:17 PDT 2017

I try to avoid using PDF extensions in any browser. I'd much rather open
PDFs with the *real* application where you have direct and full access to
all of the capabilities of the program.

I first delete the PDF extensions from my browser(s) of choice and then go
to Default Programs in the Windows Control Panel to set the PDF file
extension to whatever Adobe PDF application I happen to prefer—Adobe
Acrobat for example. On this machine, that happens to be Acobe Acrobat 8.0
Standard—not the machine I use with FrameMaker, but the idea is the same.

Anyway, that's my three cents worth—formerly two cents in value but
readjusted for inflation.

Dennis...

--
Dennis Brunnenmeyer