[Framers] FrameMaker Tables in Responsive HTML5

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Aug 31 09:22:13 PDT 2017

Thanks.

Well, in that case, my tech-support-troubleshooting mindset suggests that
if converting individual files works correctly, and converting books of
files doesn't, then there's likely a bug in the book-processing code.
Probably something like assuming that storing an early determination of an
object's property can speed the overall process by reusing that definition
for subsequent instances of that property.

It's worth reporting it as a bug. Of course, this won't fix the problem in
the near term, so perhaps you could investigate processing the set of FM
files individually with a script, or fixing the outputted HTML5 code to
correct the conversion errors.

HTH