[Framers] FrameMaker Tables in Responsive HTML5

Ben Anderson Ben.Anderson at bankerstoolbox.com
Thu Aug 31 09:36:12 PDT 2017

Thanks very much for the information!!

--Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Framers [mailto:framers-bounces+ben.anderson=bankerstoolbox.com at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Peter Gold
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:22 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software. <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] FrameMaker Tables in Responsive HTML5

Thanks.

Well, in that case, my tech-support-troubleshooting mindset suggests that if converting individual files works correctly, and converting books of files doesn't, then there's likely a bug in the book-processing code.
Probably something like assuming that storing an early determination of an object's property can speed the overall process by reusing that definition for subsequent instances of that property.

It's worth reporting it as a bug. Of course, this won't fix the problem in the near term, so perhaps you could investigate processing the set of FM files individually with a script, or fixing the outputted HTML5 code to correct the conversion errors.

HTH

Send messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com Visit the list's homepage at  http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=3reo2Y5EJIxzMM8qToIso718kfXzglsHBl2PY9FHhQ&s=830&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eframeusers%2ecom
Archives located at http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=3reo2Y5EJIxzMM8qToIso718kfXzglsHBg-LZoFAhQ&s=830&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2email-archive%2ecom%2fframers%2540lists%2eframeusers%2ecom%2f