[Framers] FM2017 menu shift/search for commands

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Tue Feb 21 14:04:46 PST 2017

For several years, now, InDesign has had the Quick Apply feature:

   1. Press Ctrl+Enter (Windows) or Command+Return (Mac OS), then type a
   few unique characters within the command's name.

For example, typing "grep" brings up a list of available GREP commands, and
typing "en ch" (include the space) brings up the toggle hidd*en ch*aracter
command.

So, over the years, FM has sometimes led ID with features and capabilities,
and sometimes ID has led.