[Framers] How to get xml to use structured application

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Jan 17 08:04:03 PST 2017

I pretty much have this figured out I think, but I am still stuck on one
item. I am using this in my xml file:

<!DOCTYPE toc-stn SYSTEM "ixxus.dtd">

And my structured app specifies one of the DOCTYPEs as toc-stn. When I open
the xml file, it is now using the correct structured application.

However, the xml file has to be in the same folder as ixxus.dtd. Is there a
way to avoid this requirement? Thank you very much.

Rick