[Framers] Shortcuts to view previous and to check hypertext markers

Stamm, David David.Stamm at gd-ms.com
Fri Jan 20 09:01:35 PST 2017

2017-01-20-05T17:00Z

Rick -

Apparently, I have remembered incorrectly.  What I remembered was this.  Say that I use the Page Number field (on the status bar) to go to some page.  If I then used the shortcut to return to the last page I viewed, the shortcut does not work.  I thought it should.

You are correct.  If I _choose_a_link to a destination within_the_same_file and want to return to the page on which the link is encoded, then the shortcut works.

Thanks,
Dave Stamm
Information Engineer