[Framers] Question about differentiating heading levels

Lise Bible rentagoodbook at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:38:39 PST 2017

Tammy,

We have decreasing font size for headers.

Heading 1: 16 pt bold, across all columns and side head
Heading 2: 14 pt bold, side head
Heading 3: 12 pt bold, in column
We sometimes go down to Heading 4, which is 10 pt bold italic, in column
Body text is 10 pt

May the Font Be With You.

Lise

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Stamm, David <David.Stamm at gd-ms.com> wrote:

> 2017-01-23-01T21:25Z
>
> Tammy -
>
> In our "commercial" template, all headings are bold.
>
> We start Heading_1 at 24 pt.  Heading_2 is 16 pt.  Heading_3, 14 pt;
> Heading_4, 12 pt.
>
> We go down to Heading_4 but not further although we are sometimes asked to
> have headings five.
>
> Good luck
> Dave Stamm
> Information Engineer

*Save the earth.* It's the only planet with chocolate.