[Framers] List of references

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:34:45 PST 2017

The generated lists for a book use the first document in a book for the master page and defaults to the Right master page. I'd look there to see if there is no text box defined on that master page. If you are creating the generated list from a single document, look to that docs Right master page.

Craig Ede