[Framers] new version?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Jan 26 00:24:59 PST 2017

Hi Craig,

On the tcworld conference in Stuttgart in November
Adobe presented the next FrameMaker version. I do not
remember the planned release date. I guess March.

As far as I remember Adobe will upgrade your version, if
you bought it 6 weeks before the next release. However,
I would get this confirmed by Adobe, if you want to buy.

Best regards

Winfried