[Framers] Slightly OT: Adobe FrameMaker ACE program

D L Reynolds reynolds at semicool.com
Sun Jul 9 05:11:09 PDT 2017

I’m about half-way through an Adobe Train-the-Trainer program and feeling motivated re: certifications. But when I search the Adobe site, it seems that the FrameMaker ACE exam is no longer given, or at least is not listed on the ACE offerings pages.
https://training.adobe.com/certification/exams.html#p=1 <https://training.adobe.com/certification/exams.html#p=1>

Also, there is now another certification — Adobe Certified Associate — but if I’m reading it correctly, it’s a lesser certification than ACE. And there’s no FrameMaker option anyway.

I know some of you out there are ACEs. Can you shed any light?

Many thanks,

      Donna Reynolds