[Framers] Inserting element in FrameMaker 2015 XML Author mode (Author View)

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Tue Jul 11 15:45:29 PDT 2017

Hi Linda...

That popup only displays when you're in an element that can't have
another of the same elements as the next element (following sibling).
When you're testing on different computers are you testing in the exact
same situation? Pressing ENTER at the end of a <p> will just give you
another <p> (no popup), but pressing ENTER at the end of a <title>
should give you the popup. I'm not aware of a configuration that will
turn that on or off (might be one though).

Personally, I never use the popup. I always have the Element Catalog
open and use that for inserting new elements.

Hope that helps!

...scott