[Framers] Old bug: Find does not find - character CR stops search

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Jul 25 04:53:52 PDT 2017

Hi Klaus,

Text imported from word contains a line-feed/return combination at the end
of each paragraph. In many of my scripts, I strip out the invisible
line-feed character to "normalize" things in the document. Round-tripping to
MIF does the same thing. The import filter should do this automatically, but
it doesn't, at least since the last time I checked.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com