[Framers] subject matter expertise Re: OFF TOPIC, Translation Need.

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:35:30 PDT 2017

I know that the translation service I worked for had a certification program that would certify certain translators only for specific types of subject matter. So a 'linguist" (as they called them) in  a specific language might be certified to translate marketing materials, but not certified to translate technical manuals for biomedical devices.

Craig