[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 9 12:04:48 PDT 2017

A remote possibility: The publish process isn't actually creating the
hyperlink, but it appears so because Acrobat generally (by default, I
believe) creates links from URLs (via the "Preferences > General > Create
links form URLs" setting). If this is the case, then I'd guess it's
Acrobat's rendering that's at issue, and that ensuring that the production
process is actually using the format and creating the links would fix the
problem.