[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Jun 9 11:43:01 PDT 2017

Framers, I have several URLs in Frame12 that span more than one line.
The hypertext link contains the full URL, and the URL is assigned the
Link character tag.

message URL
http://advancedbiofuelsusa.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/11-0307-Biodiesel-vs-Renewable_Final-_3_-JJY-formatting-FINAL.pdf

Because the URL is so long, it breaks across the line in Frame. When
the PDF is generated, only the text in the first line of the URL is
rendered active (there is no line break), and thus the link returns a
404 error. There are no blank spaces in the URL. Is there a way to
avoid this other than having to manually edit the link each time I
regenerate the PDF?

Carol