[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Jun 9 12:34:22 PDT 2017

Hi Penelope and Monique,

Thanks for the suggestions. I print to PS and then distill using the
Press Quality job option. Frame is set to "Generate Acrobat data." So
unless I'm totally misunderstanding the process, when Frame prints to
a .ps file, Acrobat itself really has nothing to do with the
hyptertext link generation process.

Monique, without tampering with the hypertext marker, if you skinny
down the page margins to force a URL to break to a second line and
then print that page to .ps and distill, can you create my problem or
does your resulting link in the PDF work correctly?

Carol