[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

Penelope Perkins Penelope.Perkins at synergex.com
Fri Jun 9 12:14:01 PDT 2017

Hi Carol,

I think Monique is on to something. Your URL works fine for me in FM 12 and Acrobat 11. But I can get it to break in the PDF if I remove the hypertext marker in Frame and then rely on Acrobat's "Create links from URLs" option.

So, for some reason, even though the hypertext marker is there in Frame, it isn't getting processed. How are you creating the PDF? If you print to PS and then distill, verify that "Generate Acrobat data" is selected in the Print dialogue.

Regards,
Penelope