[Framers] Para tag "As Is" property?

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Mon Jun 12 14:10:12 PDT 2017

Hi Scott,

The paragraph designer "as-is" properties are useful for changing
properties on multiple paragraph formats. You can change a property (or
properties) on multiple paragraph formats at once, while leaving all
other properties unchanged.

Alas, however, if you select a single paragraph, set the paragraph
designer to "as-is", change any property, and apply the change, all
paragraph properties in the designer revert to the settings of the
selected paragraph.

-Alan

--
Alan Houser