[Framers] Para tag "As Is" property?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Mon Jun 12 14:48:33 PDT 2017

The FDK Reference shows that document object have the following
"type-in" properties. In theory, these are all set in each document and
could be the document defaults to be inherited by para tags.

FP_Capitalization IntT Type of capitalization
FP_ChangeBar IntT True if Change Bars are enabled.
FP_CharTag StringT Name of character format tag.
FP_Color F_ObjHandleT Spot color (FO_Color ID).
FP_CondFmtIsShown IntT True if condition is shown.
FP_CombinedFontFamily F_ObjHandleT Combined font definition
(FO_CombinedFontDefn)
FP_FontEncodingName† StringT The font’s encoding
FP_FontAngle IntT Font angle
FP_FontFamily IntT Font family
FP_FontPlatformName StringT Name that uniquely identifies a font on a
specific platform
FP_FontPostScriptName StringT Name given to a font when it is sent to a
PostScript printer
FP_FontSize MetricT Font size (2 pt to 400 pt).
FP_FontVariation IntT Font variation
FP_FontWeight IntT Font weight
FP_InCond F_IntsT Condition tags that apply to the text
FP_KernX MetricT Horizontal kern value for manual kerning
FP_KernY MetricT Vertical kern value for manual kerning
FP_Overline IntT True if Overline style is enabled.
FP_PairKern IntT True if Pair Kern is enabled.
FP_Position IntT Text position relative to baseline of text
FP_SepOverride F_ObjHandleT Custom color separation override
FP_Spread MetricT Obsolete property, but still functional.
FP_Stretch MetricT Character stretch (set width) expressed as a
percentage of normal stretch for the font
FP_Strikethrough IntT True if Strikethrough style is enabled.
FP_StyleOverrides† IntT Style condition indicators for conditional text
FP_Tracking MetricT Character tracking expressed as a percentage of an em
FP_Underlining IntT Type of underlining
FP_UseSepOverride IntT True if FP_SepOverride overrides default.