[Framers] active URLs spanning more than one line

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Fri Jun 16 10:33:04 PDT 2017

   That makes me suspect that you had a bad character encoding which,
   nevertheless, would render in the FM editing view, but 'fall down'
   during distillation.

   If you still have a copy of the 'bad' URL, try to paste it into
   Notepad++ and see if it goes weird (looking like, for example,
   "̨̮").

   *shrug*

   David