[Framers] FrameMaker vs InDesign

Mikey Shine mikeyshine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:42:54 PDT 2017

Donna,

Can you cite a few examples of ways that Frames table editor is superior to InDesign and/or things that can be done with tables in Frame that cannot be done in InDesign? The publication in question is almost entirely composed of tables.. around 600 to be exact!

These may very well be the type of arguments I need to make clear to the powers that be!

Thanks
-Mike