[Framers] VSdocman Outputs to FM

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Mar 2 13:10:16 PST 2017

Most developers expect API documentation in HTML format these days.

If you haven't done it before it may seem like a lot of overhead, but
in the long run putting API documentation in the code and generating
it automatically saves time and helps ensure accuracy.

Seriously, take a look at Document!X. It's mature, powerful, and easy
to use. http://www.innovasys.com/product/dx/features_vsnet

And it supports reuse: https://www.innovasys.com/help/dx/reusingcontent.html