[Framers] OT: ISP recommendations?

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Fri Mar 3 07:53:11 PST 2017

   I have had very good luck (and service) from 1and1
   ([1]https://www.1and1.com) for multiple websites for about 15 years.

   Grant

     On March 3, 2017 at 6:25 AM Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com>
     wrote:

     If you're using WordPress, WPEngine is the best. An install includes
     staging site for testing and development; daily and on-demand
     backups; and
     when you need to, you always connect with a support person with root
     privs
     in Austin, TX.

     Art Campbell
     art.campbell at gmail.com