[Framers] OT: ISP recommendations?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:25:13 PST 2017

If you're using WordPress, WPEngine is the best. An install includes a
staging site for testing and development; daily and on-demand backups; and
when you need to, you always connect with a support person with root privs
in Austin, TX.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358