[Framers] FM 2017 Feature Request: Restore color and scaling to menu icons

Victoria Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Thu Mar 9 14:40:45 PST 2017

Oooo. Personally I loathe the new Acrobat UI (and have complained to Adobe about it), hopefully they don't decide to go that direction for FrameMaker.

Added my comments to FRMAKER-2449 too.

Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674www.spot-on-creative.com <http://www.spot-on-creative.com>