[Framers] FrameMaker 2017, Update 1 - Overview

Stefan Gentz gentz at adobe.com
Mon May 1 10:33:54 PDT 2017

Hi Framers,

since last week Update 1 for FrameMaker 2017 is available.

We have fixed a couple of bugs and implemented a lot of Feedback that we got from you. Some modal dialogs were rolled back to non-modal pods, working with the language drop-down in Character and Paragraph Designer is more easy now (all language names in English instead of their native language names), there is a completely new "Sort Table" dialog, the "Show Element Context" dialog is resizable now, "Command Search" works better now in multi-monitor scenarios, save as "View Only" is back and a lot more.

I have gathered all the changes in this blog post:
http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2017/04/framemaker-2017-update-1.html

Thanks to everyone who contributed with his/her feedback!

Regards,
Stefan Gentz
Adobe Worldwide TechComm Evangelist