[Framers] [WTF ramemaker] Anyone using MIF-to-Go with FM '17?

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon May 1 15:09:57 PDT 2017

It did not work with FM 2015, and I was working on going the MIF2Go source to see if I could update it.

Unfortunately, my temporary license for FM 2015 expired before I made any real progress, so the project stalled.

Now that FM 2017 is out, I suspect it does not work. Although I have the MIF2Go sources, I don’t have access to a licensed version of FM 2017, so cannot resurrect this effort.

Separately, however, I have made much progress on a MIF file reader/analyzer to do a LaTeX convertor for myself – my current process is manual.

I need a lot more MIF material to test my code with though - all my test files are from FM 12. So, I may, someday, provide a completely new MIF2Go equivalent for the community.

In the meantime, sorry for the news, Art!