[Framers] [WTF ramemaker] Anyone using MIF-to-Go with FM '17?

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Mon May 1 16:35:38 PDT 2017

I am sure there are many of us who can provide mif files for your
researches!

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Syed Zaeem Hosain <Syed.Hosain at aeris.net>
wrote:

> It did not work with FM 2015, and I was working on going the MIF2Go source
> to see if I could update it.
>

> Unfortunately, my temporary license for FM 2015 expired before I made any
> real progress, so the project stalled.
>

> Now that FM 2017 is out, I suspect it does not work. Although I have the
> MIF2Go sources, I don’t have access to a licensed version of FM 2017, so
> cannot resurrect this effort.
>

> Separately, however, I have made much progress on a MIF file
> reader/analyzer to do a LaTeX convertor for myself – my current process is
> manual.
>

> I need a *lot* more MIF material to test my code with though - all my
> test files are from FM 12. So, I may, someday, provide a completely new
> MIF2Go equivalent for the community.
>

> In the meantime, sorry for the news, Art!

<http://www.actifio.com/>        *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083
*t* @actifiodocs <http://twitter.com/actifiodocs>

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Manage, access, and protect your data with a single platform that saves
you time, money, and complexity.*