[Framers] FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts just stop

Fred Ridder DocuDoc at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 10:24:58 PDT 2017

I would be very surprised to see any bug fixes for older versions of FrameMaker. What would be the business case for Adobe expending resources that produce absolutely no revenue? If the bug related to a security issue or file corruption that caused users t lose work, that would be one thing. But a long-standing bug that only annoys users who are trying to use deprecated or undocumented features? I'd say that's pretty unlikely to ever have resources allocated to it.

-FR