[Framers] Custom graphic as bullet

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:26:20 PDT 2017

Ah, marketing. What would we do without them.

The short answer is, you can't. At least not using the Character Designer
and Paragraph Designer.

A long while back Chris Despopoulos created a plugin called RefIcons, which
sort of did what you want. It paired an anchored graphic with a paragraph
tag. I think you had to use the palette each time to insert the new line.
Checking his site, though, reveals that it's no longer available, but you
might still ask him if it's available and works with whatever version of
Frame you have.

Or you can follow Robert's suggestion, which is probably simpler.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 3:12 PM, <gill6034 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Frame Gurus!
>
> Using:
> Unstructured Frame
> TCS 2017
>
> Our marketing department wants us to use a customized bullet. It's more of
> a graphic, because it's not in the character palette. They use InDesign so
> they inserted it as a graphic. They want us to use it as a bullet in all of
> our bullet lists.
>
> So how do I make a customized bullet list with a customzed graphic? The
> Character Designer does not allow for inserting a graphic to create a
> bullet. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Gillian
> listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com