[Framers] Windows 7 Update Garbling Graphics on Left Auxiliary Monitor Only

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Mon Nov 6 23:57:46 PST 2017

Hi Kevin,

I had the same issue.
My second monitor is left to my main monitor and
I got this security update KB4034679 installed.
Then graphics applications on  the left monitor did not work properly.
Now everything works well again. Therefore I forgot what I did
exactly to get it running.
I think I ran an additional update and activated the Aero Design.
(Before I had used the classic design.)
More information here:
http://borncity.com/win/2017/08/27/windows-7-kb4039884-fixes-dual-monitor-rendering-bug/

Best regards