[Framers] Old FrameMaker books?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Mon Oct 2 15:01:32 PDT 2017

That could *almost* be a viable option if indexes had been replaced with
decent linguistic search engines. But most search engines out there are
absolute crap. The removal of indexes was purely a cost saving move and
nothing about providing usable documentation.

A good index provided a huge benefit to both doc developer and the end
user. But now, I suppose people are "lucky" to get any documentation at
all. Set your sights low, and that's where it all ends up.

Cheers,
...scott