[Framers] Old FrameMaker books?

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Oct 3 05:27:38 PDT 2017

And more complex terms as well. Try to find "how to add a sound clip" when a
writer wrote about "Inserting audio files" either because a developer/mgr
uses that term, or the company insists on using the actual menu names for
every single title and never considers that the audience may type
information in another fashion. Robert makes an excellent point.