[Framers] Linking to a LAN Shared Drive

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Fri Oct 6 07:51:13 PDT 2017

Thanks...some things are under my control and some I can only suggest. I've been suggesting the "no space" issue...the jury is out.

One of the advantages to having a closed highly regulated environment is we pretty much all uie the same desktop software pack, so the variation of browsers is kept to a minimum.

I'll evaluate the double slash vs the forward slash. Thanks