[Framers] FrameMaker variable language

A Craig acraig at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 31 16:18:59 PDT 2017

Art:

For next time, make sure the translators are given instructions to translate
the relevant variables in the variable file (you may need to specify the
specific variables) as well as any auto-numbering para formats that contain
words (eg, Chapter, Appendix, etc).

I always provide a specific variable file for the translators to use with
instructions on importing the variables into the book.

Alison