[Framers] FrameMaker variable language

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:21:26 PDT 2017

Quick update:

​P
philippe
​ Zingoni on the TCS User's list was sure you could edit it from the
Variables list, so I tried again.

I played with it some more, and discovered there's a little "gotcha"
designed in.
You can't edit it (Table continuation) just by clicking the pencil icon in
the list like you can other variables.
First you have to insert it in a table title and highlight it. THEN you can
edit it!

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358