[Framers] in FrameMaker 2017 release, Who's zoomin' who?

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Tue Apr 10 09:28:19 PDT 2018

Hello,

When preparing FrameMaker documents for a customer, in older versions of
FrameMaker, I could select files in the book file, hit ESC z z ; or ESC
z i ; or ESC z o ; and the zoom setting would be applied to the all the
documents.

I'm using FM2017, aka version 14.0.3.500, the zoom settings appear to
operate on the book itself, showing the document icons at 100%, or
larger or smaller.

I've searched the manual and other resources to no avail, and the Adobe
bugs base https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm ; fails with a Tomcat
server error!

How can I get the older functionality to set the zoom setting of each
document?

// Simon BUCH