[Framers] in FrameMaker 2017 release, Who's zoomin' who?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Apr 10 09:32:23 PDT 2018

Hi Simon,

If you select all of the components in the book, you can go to View > Zoom
and select one of the choices there. It's not as convenient as using the
shortcuts, but I didn't know that you could zoom the size of the book window
view until I read your email. I like it!

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com