[Framers] How do you identify an advanced Framemaker user?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Apr 16 07:36:18 PDT 2018

If I had a badly maintained FrameMaker book with a lot of cruft on the
reference pages, inconsistent styles, and so on, I'd ask them to
identify problems and say how they'd clean them up.

I'd ask to see one or more templates they'd created and have them
detail the process of creating a new book from them.

Actually, the first thing I'd suggest would be to consider whether
it's time to move on from FrameMaker.