[Framers] How do you identify an advanced Framemaker user?

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Sun Apr 15 16:35:08 PDT 2018

Tomorrow afternoon I will go over an exercise that I set up for a new hire.
My boss wants to be satisfied that he's competent with FM.
I have a doc with some standard and some "advanced" features like text
insets. At least a couple of images will fail because they are not in the
folder that he's getting. It's not a rigorous exam (mostly I want to see if
he keeps a cool head in the face of technical adversity) - but I expect to
learn how confident I can be that he'll either panic or find a way to
resolve whatever issues pop up, and know when to cal for help.