[Framers] Using Folders and Groups

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:10:44 PDT 2018

You can select an arbitrary number of files in the book, and then paginate
them so that they use the 1st Page Side: Next Available setting.  I would
have thought you could select the Group/Folder item and set the pagination
for everything in that group w/o having to highlight them all, but
Pagination is grayed out when I try that.