[Framers] Using Folders and Groups

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Aug 3 09:11:53 PDT 2018

I use folders and groups as a regular part of maintaining hundreds of
individual documents residing in over 60 books. Some of the documents
are versions of others, so those documents are nested under a folder.
I also nest individual Lists of Markers and other supporting files in
a folder with the parent doc.

If you select a folder in a book and then select File>Print Selected
Files, yes the documents in that folder will print as a single file.
Pagination of the files is set at the document level, not the folder.

It is easy enough to experiment with folders using your own files.
You won't break anything. If you decide that folders won't do what
you need done, then you can simply drag the documents out of the
folders and back into the regular book file. Then delete the folders.

Carol