[Framers] Order of Reference Pages

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:22:07 PDT 2018

The most-edited reference page in my experience is the TOC/LOP/LOE/LOM/LOT
page, which by default is at the END of the reference pages.  So I'm always
having to scroll down if I'm to view/edit the page.

Is there a way to jump directly to the page?

Or better yet, can I re-order the reference pages?  I've tried moving this
page to the front/top, and I've been successful once or twice, but I'm not
sure what I did to make that happen.  Usually updating the file resets the
order of the reference pages.

Thanks!

Doug