[Framers] Color and scaling for icons

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:49:56 PDT 2018

A number of you may remember that when FM2017 came out, they removed the
option to have colored and/or large icons on the toolbar. I filed a bug
report/feature request that lots of you voted on.

I just checked back, and it's being listed as "fixed" but no details. Since
the last update didn't put the option back (and altering the maker.ini file
didn't work), does anyone know if this means that Adobe decided to call
leave things as-is and called it fixed and closed it because they don't
intend to change it, or are they putting the option back and there'll be an
update sometime to 2017 and/or the next version of FrameMaker?

Bug is here, for those curious:
https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/FRMAKER-2449

--
Lin Sims