[Framers] Order of Reference Pages

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Aug 6 09:31:34 PDT 2018

Here is a better version that will go to any one of these pages:
TOC/LOP/LOE/LOM/LOT.

#target framemaker

// Set the notification for after a book is updated.
Notification (Constants.FA_Note_PostFunction, true);

function Notify (note, object, sparam, iparam) {

    var page, doc, regex;

    // Handle the event triggered after a book is updated.
    switch (note) {

    case Constants.FA_Note_PostFunction:

        // View > Reference Pages.
        if (iparam === 836) {
            doc = object;
            if (doc.ObjectValid () === 1) {
                regex = /^(TOC|LOP|LOE|LOM|LOT)$/;
                // If there is a one of the Reference Pages above, go to it.
                page = doc.FirstRefPageInDoc;
                if (page.ObjectValid () === 1) {
                    if (regex.test (page.Name) === true) {
                        doc.CurrentPage = page;