[Framers] Perpetual Newbie Question #1

quills quills at airmail.net
Tue Aug 7 16:30:34 PDT 2018

In your maker.ini file there is a section where you can tell framemaker when it encounters that font to use a different font. (Font substitution)

Times New Roman is a default font shipped with most OSes. Times is the older postscript font.

I did this originally when I was using Macs, and then when I ended up on Windows machines.