[Framers] PDF Bookmarks

Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com
Wed Aug 8 04:10:08 PDT 2018

The way I work around this is to type the text in FrameMaker the way I
want it to look in the PDF bookmark. Then I use a style to have it look
the way I want in Framemaker. However, I really like the idea of Rick's
script for post processing in Acrobat, especially if the text is all in so
you don't have to take the time to go back and reformat. Also, I'm working
in unstructured so it might not work the same in structured.

Julie A. Sigrist
Quality Assurance
Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc.
145 Hunter Drive, Bldg. 1005-B
Wilmington, OH  45177
(800) 736-3973 x62482
(937) 366-2482 (Direct)