[Framers] SPAM -> Re: Perpetual Newbie Question #1

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Wed Aug 8 04:43:37 PDT 2018

It does what it claims. So, for example, you have some work you need to do
in a file that I create. In my FM file I have the font FooTastic and you
don't. If you do NOT have the missing font names on then FM will replace
FooTastic with Times (or something equally annoying as it's not MY font
anymore). Now you make changes and then Save the file.

When I get it back my fonts are replaced.

IF however you do turn on the Remember setting you can open my file, get a
temp replacement, send it back, and I don't even notice the difference.

Does that help?

Bernard