[Framers] Paragraph numbering with embedded return?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:30:40 PDT 2018

The house style here is that each chapter starts with the following:

Section <n>
Chapter Title

(These are the only heading-type paragraphs with numbers.)

I am getting mortally tired of having to use two separate cross-references
when referring to a chapter. If I could figure out how to embed a return in
the autonumbering, I could drop a paragraph tag, add an xref tag, and go on
my merry way. I've already tried using \r in the Autonumber builder, but
Frame doesn't like that.

Is this even possible, or am I to remain woeful?

--
Lin Sims